Information for parents is available at:
The website includes all the information you need to know, from how apply for a school place to in-year admissions. All admission processes must be arranged via the Admissions team.
Applying for a school Reception place for 2021 – 2022
All families with children born between 1 September 2016 and 31 August 2017, must apply for a reception place regardless if they already have a place in our school nursery.
This is an online application process and all parents are encouraged to use it. However, if you can not apply online, please do not hesitate to approach us and we will be able to help you in several ways:
- Provide you with a paper application form;
- Help you to apply online or do it on your behalf;
- Support and guide you through the application process.
Reception Intake 2021
Welcome to all those children and their families who are thinking of joining Lime Walk Primary School in Reception in September 2021.
Due to the current situation, we are unable to offer our usual Open Days in the Autumn term where families can visit during the school day.
Please follow the link below, to see a short video of our Early Years setting. If you have any questions or queries, please contact the school office.
Reception Applications 2021
The timeline to apply is as follows:
- Monday 2nd November 2020 – The online admissions process opens.
- Friday 15th January 2021 – Application process closes.
- Friday 16th April 2021 – Offers will be published online.
- Friday 30th April 2020 – You have until this date to accept your place offered online.
Applying for a school Nursery place 2021 – 2022
All families with children born between 1 September 2017 and 31 August 2018, should apply directly to the school office.
Please apply for a Nursery place by completing an application form, available on the school website. The application form must be returned to email@example.com.
Applications must be received by 3.00 pm. on the 12th March 2021
We plan to hold open mornings in the New Year to view our Nursery and dates will be confirmed shortly:
• Apply from 1st February 2021
• Application deadline 12th March 2021
• Offer date 30th April 2021
- Accept place by 14th May 2021
For more information, any queries or if you need translation services, please contact the school or the Admissions Customer Services Team on: 0300 1234043.
Please contact the school office on 01442 262341 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like further information or if you wish to arrange a visit.