Information for parents is available at:
The website includes all the information you need to know, from how apply for a school place to in-year admissions. All admission processes must be arranged via the Admissions team.
Applying for a school Reception place for 2018 – 2019
All families with children born between 1 September 2013 and 31 August 2014, must apply for a reception place regardless if they already have a place in our school nursery.
This is an online application process and all parents are encouraged to use it. However, if you can not apply online, please do not hesitate to approach us and we will be able to help you in several ways:
- Provide you with a paper application form;
- Help you to apply online or do it on your behalf;
- Support and guide you through the application process.
The timeline is as follows:
- Monday 6th November 2017 – The online admissions process opens.
- Monday 15th January 2018 – Application process closes.
- Monday 16th April 2018 – Offers will be published online.
- Monday 30th April 2018 – You have until this date to accept your place offered online.
Applying for a school Nursery place 2018 – 2019
All families with children born between 1 September 2014 and 31 August 2015, should apply directly to the school office.
Please apply for a Nursery place by completing an application form, available on the school website (from January 2018). The application form must be returned to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications must be received by 9.00 a.m. on the 16th March 2018.
• Apply from 8th January 2018
• Application deadline 16th March 2018
• Offer date 25th April 2018
- Accept place by 4th May 2018
For more information, any queries or if you need translation services, please contact the school or the Admissions Customer Services Team on: 0300 1234043.
Please contact the school office on 01442 262 341 or email email@example.com if you would like further information or if you wish to arrange a visit.