Information for parents is available at:
The website includes all the information you need to know, from how apply for a school place to in-year admissions. All admission processes must be arranged via the Admissions team.
Applying for a school Reception place for 2019 – 2020
All families with children born between 1 September 2014 and 31 August 2015, must apply for a reception place regardless if they already have a place in our school nursery.
This is an online application process and all parents are encouraged to use it. However, if you can not apply online, please do not hesitate to approach us and we will be able to help you in several ways:
- Provide you with a paper application form;
- Help you to apply online or do it on your behalf;
- Support and guide you through the application process.
The timeline is as follows:
- Monday 5th November 2018 – The online admissions process opens.
- Tuesday 15th January 2019 – Application process closes.
- Tuesday 16th April 2019 – Offers will be published online.
- Tuesday 30th April 2019 – You have until this date to accept your place offered online.
Applying for a school Nursery place 2019 – 2020
All families with children born between 1 September 2014 and 31 August 2016, should apply directly to the school office.
Please apply for a Nursery place by completing an application form, available on the school website. The application form must be returned to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications must be received by 9.00 a.m. on the 15th March 2019.
We are holding three open mornings to view our Nursery and they will take place on the following dates:
Wednesday 27th February 2019 at 9.00am
Wednesday 6th March 2019 at 9.00am
Tuesday 12th March 2019 at 9.00am
• Apply from 4th February 2019
• Application deadline 15th March 2019
• Offer date 29th April 2019
- Accept place by 8th May 2019
For more information, any queries or if you need translation services, please contact the school or the Admissions Customer Services Team on: 0300 1234043.
Please contact the school office on 01442 262341 or email email@example.com if you would like further information or if you wish to arrange a visit.